Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

2 posters

cabelas abuse

doreid1
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

cabelas abuse Empty cabelas abuse

Post  doreid1 Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

all the guy does is abuse,hell hes muted me 2day because i was stating facts calling him an abuser,and then he muted me sayin i was arguig when all i was doin is stating facts he couldnt argue back on,then he continued his abuse by muting me,then booting me,then perma muting me,this guy needs his verbs stripped!

ps i have a log on all the abuse from said idiot if any of the gms wish 2 see it please dont hesitate 2 contact me as i will gladly show proof of this idiots abuse
    Cabelas
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

cabelas abuse Empty Re: cabelas abuse

Post  Cabelas Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:00 pm

doreid1 wrote:all the guy does is abuse,hell hes muted me 2day because i was stating facts calling him an abuser,and then he muted me sayin i was arguig when all i was doin is stating facts he couldnt argue back on,then he continued his abuse by muting me,then booting me,then perma muting me,this guy needs his verbs stripped!

ps i have a log on all the abuse from said idiot if any of the gms wish 2 see it please dont hesitate 2 contact me as i will gladly show proof of this idiots abuse
    I also have a log and don't try to lie Doreid, you were trying to diss me and call me an abuser. Really? Out of most of the GMs I'm probably the most active and most doing one, I'm on every day it's hosted for about 5-6 hours (weekends from starting time to end). You also called me a Fail Admin?...You're perma-muted because you were arguing, disrespecting, and I told you to stop I don't know maybe 5 times? I booted you because you were mute avoiding using telepathy (which I am contacting Sean about). So please before you claim abuse, have the "facts" to prove it. =_=
    doreid1
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Post  doreid1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:55 pm

well seein as sean saw my entire log i doubt urs is goin 2 be any different unless ur goin 2 edit it a lot 2 be honest,end of the day i never trusted u and at least i caught u in the act of being a douche and an abuser so now ur reign of terror has come 2 an end,hopefully whatever game u try and become a gm on next u mite actually wise up and stop being such an ass.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 am