Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

3 posters

Get to know me ;)

Domo Miranda
    Domo Miranda
    Level 1 User
    Level 1 User

Get to know me ;) Empty Get to know me ;)

Post  Domo Miranda Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Hmm I think I came onto this game as a mystery and suddenly became GM, so this is a get to know me post Very Happy!

Hello, My name is Miranda and my nick name is Mira. Im a persistent kind of girl <3 I will argue with you to no end if i believe what you are doing is wrong. I may seem cold hearted but i am actually pretty sweet. Photography is my passion <3 I always carry a camera with me everywhere i go. I take roughly around 20-40 pictures a day Smile I am currently a sophomore in school and i live with my aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins, My birthday is febuary 12th. I fell in love with anime ever since .Hack and after that i loved it. I am actually pretty easy to get along with. You show me respect, and i will do the same <3. I know i dont know proper grammer and i may not be all that pretty but i am not here to impress you :] So if you dont like me, then i could not care less. I support gay marriage <3 I believe if you love a person, no matter if it is the same gender, then you have the same right to be married like everyone else. No i will not send you nudes, so dont even ask. Programming is my second occupation, i am in programming 2 (there is 4 classes) and im learning c++ and c#. If i dont get it right the first time, i try again and again untill i get it right. And yes, I am a scene bitch (The reason why i say bitch is because i can be one, and that is what a lady screamed out of her car at walmart "GO DIE YOU SCENE BITCH!") But im not the scene type that will fck anything for pills and crap. And like i said, I am not her to impress, so dont expect me to try and get you to like me <3. I recently had my heart torn out by my ex. We dated for 8 months and even though it was an online relationship, We live like 3 hours way from each other and idc if it is an online relationship, It just means that someone likes someone for WHO they are. not for there looks. Wink I GFX and make avatars, sigs, i basically make anything <3 I use gimp and i have been using it for 11 months <3
    Want to know more? Ask me Very Happy
    Peace~
    *EDIT: so someone sent me a message on http://www.Gimptalk.com and had a link to there topic and asked me to post my story of why i do sigs and stuff, so i decided i would share with you guys too ^^*

As a child i never really had a mom, and my aunt took me into her home at the age of 6 (Dont ask why x.x) Well i also loved drawing and i felt like drawing was something i can do to express myself, so i would draw constantly even though my drawings sucked. Then i got into photography. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY, i always carry a camera with me. And i take like alot of pictures xD well, since i got my laptop last year (2010) in February, my friend (Well i dont know if he is my friend anymore x.x) showed me his sigs and stuff and i just loved how he did it, And he told me he used GIMP, so i downloaded gimp and gave it a try, I have had alot of people teach me different stuff, and i like it when i get a request to make someone something, even though im not the best, I still appreciate being asked so i try my best :]

Last edited by Domo Miranda on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sally
    Sally
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Get to know me ;) Empty Re: Get to know me ;)

Post  Sally Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Yay for mira xD I'm glad we finally got another wise staff member !
    Funkeyd
    Funkeyd
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Post  Funkeyd Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:10 am

Welcome to the staff (Not that im in it)
    And you seem like a cute girl, Altho we never have spoken to eachother Sad
    Lucky to have u onboard

Greetz from me cyclops
    Domo Miranda
    Domo Miranda
    Level 1 User
    Level 1 User

Post  Domo Miranda Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks Razz
    Domo Miranda
    Domo Miranda
    Level 1 User
    Level 1 User

Post  Domo Miranda Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Im back, fear me! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:13 pm